Price and Lead Time
Increase / Decrease of Authorized Capital
Lion's Mark Law Company provides the services of the state registration of changes in the Authorized Capital of a company in Kyiv and in other cities of Ukraine.
Registration of changes in the Authorized Capital includes::
- Drafting the documents required for the registration of changes (protocol (minutes), decision, powers of attorney, amendments to the Articles of Association;
- Payment of the state fee;
- Payment for publication in official gazette;
- Registering the changes in the District State Administration and obtaining an up-to-date Extract from the Unified Sate Register;
- Notifying the State Statistics Service and obtaining an up-to-date Certificate from the State Statistics Service;
- Notifying the Tax Authorities on the registration of changes.
Documents required for the registration of changes in the Authorized Capital:
- Extract from the Unified State Register;
- Certificate from the State Statistics Service;
- Previous version of the Articles and amendments made thereto (if any);
- Articles of Incorporation / Memorandum of Association etc. (if any);
- Power of Attorney to act on behalf of your company.
Registration of changes in the Authorized Capital includes:
- Registration of Authorized Capital increase;
- Registration of Authorized Capital decrease;
The price includes all the state fees.
Extra payments: notarization of signatures on the new edition of the Articles.