Registration of company in the State Migration Service of Ukraine 
(SMSU authorization)

Lion's Mark Law Company provides the services of registering the company in the State Migration Service of Ukraine (SMSU) previously known as OVIR and UGIRFL.

The Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine No. 524 of 08.10.2008 contains a list of approved rules of registration and issuance of the invitations to foreigners to enter Ukraine. In compliance with this document only company, registered in State Migration Service of Ukraine, can submit petitions (official written requests) for issuance of invitations to foreigners and stateless persons for application for visa documents to enter Ukraine and act as a host party.

Thus, only in this case it is possible to get a work permit for foreign citizen in Ukraine officially.

Documents required for registering the company in SMSU:

  1. An application (on letterhead).
  2. 3 record cards for the registration of company in SMSU.
  3. 3 copies of photographs of the persons responsible for the work with foreigners (matte, 3.5 x 4.5 cm).
  4. Excerpt of State registration of the enterprise (a notarized copy).
  5. The Articles (a notarized copy).
  6. Certificate of Statistics (Certificate from Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs (USRLEIE) issued by State Statistics Service of Ukraine) certified by company.
  7. Account details (attested by bank where this account was opened).
  8. Agreement confirming the ownership or right of use of office space (notarized copy), with a period of validity not less than a period of registration.
  9. An order of appointment of employees responsible for receiving and processing the documents for foreign partners.
  10. A copy of CEO’s passport, if the chief is a foreigner - a copy of work permit certified by company is also required.*
  11. A copy of employee's passport who is responsible for foreigners (signed by his hand).**
  12. Receipt confirming the payment for SMSU services.
  13. Power of Attorney.

* CEO and persons responsible for foreigners shall be registered in Kyiv or Kyiv region.
** If the person responsible for foreigners is non-resident, a residence permit will be needed.

Our services of registering the company in SMSU include:

  • Counseling on order of registration in SMSU;
  • Preparation and submission of the necessary documents to the State Migration Service;
  • Obtaining the record card confirming the registration of company in SMSU.

Price and Lead Time