Permit for commencement of construction activities

To start construction works, an enterprise shall obtain a relevant permit from the State Architectural and Construction Supervision Commission (SACSC).

Lion's Mark Law Company provides the services of obtaining the Permit for commencement of construction activities.

This permit gives the right to start new construction, restoration, redevelopment works, capital repair of different architectural structures. Permit of the SACS commission also grants the right to connect to different utility networks and projects.  The Law of Ukraine "On regulation of urban development" of 6/12/2011 introduced significant changes in the procedure for issuance of permits for commencement of construction.

For obtaining the Permit for commencement of construction ativities, it is necessary to submit the following documents:

  1. Standard application form on behalf of developer (project manager);
  2. Decision of the executive authority or the local state administration to grant a permit for urban construction;
  3. Document confirming the right of ownership (title) or the right to use (including on a leasehold basis) a land plot intended for urban construction.
  4. A complex state investment expertise report;
  5. Documents on the appointment of responsible oficers (onsite foreman, persons who perform engineer and field supervision);
  6. Duly approved design documentation (general plan and facade certificate (passport), in duplicate, explanatory note for registration).

In case of reconstruction, restoration, capital repair and technical re-equipment of buildings, structures and other facilities (without changing their intended purpose), the developer (project manager) shall submit a copy of the document confirming his ownership of the house or building or the owner's written consent to perform these activities.

If the right to construction of the urban facility was transferred to another project manager or if construction company (developer) was changed, permission for commencement of construction activities shall be re-registered.

Construction works at the urban development facilities without a permit for the commencement of construction or without re-registration, as well as construction activities not mentioned in such a permit shall be considered an unauthorized construction and constitute a violation of the law.

Involving the specialists who know all the nuances of the law in this sphere will save your time and your money.

Prior to paperwork for commencement of construction, the following documents are required:

  1. Document confirming your ownership for a land plot;
  2. A copy of passport and Tax ID;
  3. Design for construction.

Our services include the following:

  • competent consultation on the procedure;
  • representing your interests before the licensing authorities;
  • dafting the documents required for issuance of permit;
  • submission of documents to SACSC;
  • obtaining the permit.

    After completeion of the license obtaining procedure You will get:

    • A state-recognized License;

    Price and Lead Time