Price and Lead Time
Work Permit in Ukraine
Lion's Mark Law Company provides the services of obtaining the work permit in Ukraine.
Work permit is an official document, which shall be obtainedby employers in accordance with the law for the job placement of foreign citizens. The work permit is issued by the regional Employment Center for
one year with renewal option up to four years. According to the procedures established by law, employment of foreigners without authorization shall be prohibited; otherwise, the sanctions shall be imposed on the company by
the public authority followed by the deportation of foreign citizens from Ukraine.
Documents required for obtaining the work permit:
- An application from employer.
- Work permit (in the case of its extension).
- 2 color photos (3,5 x 4,5 cm, with a foreigner’s name on the back-side).
- Justification of grounds for employment of foreign employees.
- Certificate from the State Tax Service confirming employer’s payment of taxes and fees.
- Certificate from the District Employment Center confirming that the employer has no debts to the Social Insurance Fund for temporary disability.
- Form 3-PN, which is submitted to the Employment Center (initial submission) - a copy.
- Receipt confirming the payment of State fee (in amount of 4 minimal salaries).
- A copy of the draft labor agreement (contract) between the employer and the employee - foreign citizen.
- A certificate from the employer confirming that the post does not require access to the "secret information" or Ukrainian citizenship.
- For initial work permit a certificate of no criminal record from the country of residence is needed (Apostilled or legalized depending on the country of issue, with notarized translation into Ukrainian).
- Ukrainian certificate of no criminal record if a foreigner is or formerly was residing in Ukraine.
- A notarized copy of the Articles of Association.
- An Excerpt or Extract from the Unified State Register.
- The copies of documents confirming the education (Apostilled or legalized Degree, depending on the country of issue) or qualification of a foreigner with notarized translation into Ukrainian.
- A copy of the foreigner’s passport (with notarized translation into Ukrainian).
- Full company details.
- General information on the prospects of work.
- The post a foreigner aspires to.
- Autobiography (CV) of a foreigner in free format.
- Notarized Power of Attorney to represent your interests in the Employment Center.
Based on the above documents we prepare a set of documents for obtaining the work permit in Ukraine.
Important information: State fee for obtaining the work permit is paid by the company for each foreigner and amounts to 4 minimum salaries in Ukraine (01.09.2020
~ 31.12.2020 = UAH 5000,
01.01.2021 ~ 30.06.2021 = UAH 6000, from 01.07.2021 = UAH 6500).
As a rule, work permit is issued for one year and may be extended up to 4 years of a foreigner’s work in Ukraine.
Our services of obtaining the work permit in Ukraine include:
- Counseling on order of obtaining the work permit in Ukraine;
- Obtaining a certificate from STS confirming employer’s payment of taxes and fees.
- Obtaining a certificate from Employment Center.
- Assistance in translation of documents required to obtain a permit.
- Drawing up a draft of a labor agreement (contract) with a foreigner;
- Preparation and submission of the necessary documents to the State Employment Center;
- Representation of the client’s interests at SEC commission meeting;
- Obtaining the work permit certificate.