Price and Lead Time
Permit from Fire-Inspection Bodies
Lion's Mark Law Company provides the services of obtaining the permit from fire-inspection bodies.
Permit from fire inspection bodies is a document confirming a compliance of premises with requirements of fire safety standards. It should be noted that commissioning
of new and reconstructed premises, their lease, start of enterprise operational activities are subject to such a permit. Obtaining this permit is subject to relevant expert report to be made by fire inspection body
or independent appraiser of relevant qualification.
Without permit of fire inspection bodies it is prohibited to:
- commissioning of new and reconstructed dwelling, manufacturing and other facilities;
- release for manufacture of new fire hazard equipment, machines, machineries, products;
- introduction of new technology;
- lease of any premises;
- commencement of operations of newly established enterprises.
To obtain a permit from fire inspection bodies, the following documents are required:
- Standard form application;
- A copy of extract from the Unified State Register;
- A copy of VAT-payer certificate;
- A document confirming the lease or a title for premises with design (2 copies certified by the seal of the enterprise);
- A copy of expert report;
- A copy of third party liability insurance;
- Power of atttorney to represent your interests.
Our services include the following:
- competent consultation on the procedure of obtaining the permit;
- representing your interests before the licensing authorities;
- dafting the documents required for issuance of permit;
- submission of documents to relevant authorities;
- obtaining the permit.