Price and Lead Time
License for Security Activities
Lion's Mark Law Company provides the services of obtaining the license for security activities in Kyiv and in other cities of Ukraine.
According to the Law of Ukraine "On licensing the certain types of economic activities", the services in the sphere of state and other property protection, as well as protection of civilians are subject to compulsory licensing.
The licensing conditions for business activities, linked to provision of services of the state and other property protection, protection of civilians, contain the list of requirements for the economic agents who wish to obtain
the license for security activities related to protection of property and civilians.
From the list of requirements we shall make a point of the following:
- the absence among the shareholders and employees of persons who have an outstanding or unquashed conviction for committing an intended crime or those who are prohibited from holding such a position or engaging
in that activity by a court.
- staff of the security company, its branch or other separated units must include the person whose job duties include organization and implementation of security measures, supervision over the implementation of the duties
assigned to personnel. Such a person must meet one of the following requirements:
- higher education and at least three-year experience at the commissioned staff (officer personnel) position in subdivision of departmental paramilitary security, security, operational and investigative department
of the bodies of internal affairs, Security service of Ukraine or at least three-year experience at command positions in combat units and training schools (institutions) of the Armed Forces, at positions of
officer personnel of the law-enforcement authorities, military units;
- university degree and at least three-year experience as executive officer (director, deputy director, branch manager, manager of other separated units) of the security firm or at least three years of experince as
a person in charge for security;
- higher legal education and professional experience not less than three years;
- university degree in the specialty of "Management of financial and economic security" and professional experience not less than three years;
- business entities which will provide security services shall have security equipment certified in accordance with Ukrainian legislation in force.
Documents required for obtaining the license for security activities:
- Standard application form;
- A notarized copy of the Articles with mandatory indication of the licensing activity;
- Extract from the Unified State Register (notarized copy)
- Document confirming the address of the enterprise (leasing contract, certificate of ownership, etc.);;
- A notarized copy of the Certificate of registration in the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations of Ukraine;
- Notarized copy of the shareholder’s resolution (minutes) on the appointment of the head;
- Documents of the person who will lead the direction of security activities of the enterprise;
- A notarized copy of Degree of the person who will be in charge for security activities of the enterprise;
- A copy of the work record card of the person who will be in charge for security activities signed and sealed by the head of the company;
- A copy of service record of the person who will be in charge for security activities;
- Information on the shareholers and Chief Accountant, copies of their passports;
- Certificates of no criminal record for the shareholders, Director, Chief Accountant and the person who will be in charge for security activities;
- A list of guarded objects (for companies prolonging the license);
- A list of personnel performing security duties;
- Medical report and certificates from the psychiatrist and narcologist confirming the fitness of the company's head and its staff to perform their security duties;
- Power of Attorney to act on your behalf.
Services of obtaining the license for security activities include:
- competent consultation on the lisensing procedure;
- representing your interests before the licensing authorities;
- dafting the documents required for issuance of license;
- submission of documents to the Ministry of internal affairs of Ukraine;
- obtaining the license.
- obtaining the Certificate of no criminal record
- liability insurance