Price and Lead Time
License for Medical Practice
Lion's Mark Law Company provides the services of obtaining the License for Medical Practice in Kyiv and in other cities of Ukraine.
According to the Law of Ukraine "On licensing the certain types of business activities", medical practice is a subject to licensing.
License for medical practice is a state-recognized document, which certifies the licensee's right to medical practice providing that he meets qualifying, organizational
and other special requirements of the licensing conditions.
The license grants the right to exercise medical practice in specified premises for separate specialties for a period of five years.
To obtain a license, it is necessary to have an own or a leased non-residential room (site, premises) where a medical practice will take place .
Services of obtaining the license for medical practice include:
- competent consultation on the lisensing procedure;
- representing your interests before the licensing authorities;
- dafting the documents required for issuance of license;
- submission of documents to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- obtaining the license.
For obtaining the license for medical practice, it is necessary to submit the following documents:
- Standard application form;
- Extract from the Unified State Register;
- Certificate from the State Statistics Service;
- Documents confirming the right to possession and use of or the title for non-residential premises;
- Fire Department permit;
- State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service permit;
- Certificate of conformity for material and technical facilities;
- A notarized copy of the business entity's Articles of Association indicating a medical practice in the list of the company's purposes;
- Copies of documents confirming the staff's compliance with requirements for medical practitioners (a state-recognized degree of medical education or a qualification of doctor-specialist issued by higher medical educational
institution of III - IV level of accreditation or by institution of postgraduate education);
- Certificate of competence and relevant qualification grade;
- A certificate of refresher training or retraining course of junior medical and pharmaceutical personnel issued by higher medical educational institution, institution of postgraduate education of I - III level of accreditation;
Document confirming the professional experience as of the time of application (notarized copy of the work record card with records for the last five years, or another relevant document);
- Power of Attorney to act on your behalf.
After completeion of the medical license obtaining procedure You will get:
- A state-recognized License;